What's new with the MAC Calendar?
1. The homepage features our main calendar, which includes only a portion of all the amazing events happening in the Region. The homepage would be to overwhelmingly full if we posted everything, so events have been separated into specific categories that you can see by clicking on one of the colour-coded categories above the main calendar.
2. Category calendars feature events that are separated further into subcategories. You can refine your search by selecting one or more colour-coded options from the dropdown in the upper-right corner of the calendar.
3. Return to the homepage by clicking on the MAC logo at the top of every page.
4. The calendars will always default to a monthly calendar view. However, you can change the appearance of your calendar by clicking on the calendar icon in the upper right corner.
5. Sync events to your own calendar by clicking on the button in the bottom-right corner of every calendar.
6. MAC Calendar is always looking for and adding new events. If you don’t see your event listed, please submit it to us by clicking on the “Submit an event” button and completing the online form.
Would you like to add a specific MAC category calendar to your website (i.e. Arts, Sports, Culture, etc.), or add the MAC logo and a link to our website? This is an excellent way to keep your website users informed of community events and it’s much faster than managing it yourself. All calendars are synced and update automatically with the latest events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Have a suggestion on how we can improve the MAC Calendar? We would love to hear from you. Send us a message via our online form on our Contact Us page.