In this one-day workshop, participants will learn computer programming fundamentals with Python. No prior experience required! One of today’s most popular and versatile programming languages, Python has powerful capabilities while also being approachable for new programmers.
● Use variables to store information and learn to handle input and output operations
● Create decision-making structures with conditional statements
● Implement repetition with loops
● Build functions that carry out sub-tasks in your programs
● Create graphical user interfaces (GUIs) with the tkinter library
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for participants with little to no coding experience who wish to get a taste of computer programming. This course will teach participants foundation concepts that can be transferred to further learning.