When it comes to leadership, experience really is the best teacher. We reach our potential and become agents of transformation by learning practical lessons from elite thinkers.
That’s why we’re so excited to be back with another half-day simulcast event on November 6 in Fort McMurray, Alberta. Join us for Live2Lead Wood Buffalo 2019 and get inspired by world-class leadership experts.
Gain leadership principles and personal growth techniques that have been tested by experience. Return to your organization refreshed and ready to create positive change.
You will hear from renowned leadership experts from a range of industries, including the #1 leadership expert in the world, John C. Maxwell. Live2Lead Wood Buffalo 2019 speakers include:
- John Maxwell: NYT best-selling author, named #1 leadership expert by the American Management Association and Inc. Magazine
- Angela Ahrendts: Former Senior VP of Apple Retail, recognized by Forbes, Fortune and the BBC as a Top 100 Global Executive
- Marcus Buckingham: Global researcher and thought leader, head of People + Performance research at ADP Research Institute
- Rachel Hollis: #1 NYT bestselling author and entrepreneur, one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in the world
- Chris Hogan: Financial coach, All-American football player, teamwork expert and bestselling author
Network with the other aspiring people in your community. Make new connections and nurture the connections you already have.