Join Barrie Morse, a Microsoft Certified Master trainer, of Dragon Corporate Training for this workshop.
For the more comprehensive user, Excel offers a whole raft of tools and functionality to help you.
From advanced calculations, to data modelling tools and automation.
In this 2 day workshop we will cover how to develop advanced and nested functions, build powerful PivotTables and PivotCharts, use the What-If group of tools and explore Dynamic Tables.
Time is also built into the sessions to allow for specific questions and for customization specific to individual users.
Topics will include:
• Use absolute and mixed references in a formula
• Using Named Ranges
• Nested and logical Functions
• Using Lookup Functions
• Use the Goal Seek feature
• Create and manage scenarios, as well as create scenario reports
• Use Data Validation
• Linking Spreadsheets
• Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers
• Creating PivotTable Calculations
• Custom Grouping and Reporting in PivotTables
• Dynamic Tables
• DAX Functions
This workshop session will be instructor-led, hands-on and specifically designed for maximum retention and understanding.
This is an online training session and registrants will be emailed login details in advance of the session.
If cost is a barrier to attending this session, please reach out to email@example.com to work out an alternate arrangement to registration.