Many of us find ourselves in leadership roles because we want to further a cause or because we have certain skills or knowledge.
After a time we often find ourselves burnt out and not supporting the purpose in a way that is supported by our values.
What do we do when the stretch is real?
What strategies do we need to continue to lead and lead sustainably?
In this workshop participants explore mindset strategies for sustainable leadership.
Join “Dare to Lead” trained coach, Alana Peters as we explore:
• What is leadership?
• What is the relationship with vulnerability and leadership?
• How does practicing values, rather than just professing our values inform a sustainable leadership mindset?
• What tears away our capacity for sustainable, courageous leadership?
• What is empathy and why is it important?
• What is the relationship between boundaries and empathy?
• What is the relationship between self-care and empathy?
*This days session will be aimed at Executive Directors, Organizational Leaders and Board Directors*
*This session has now been moved to an online format to adhere to Alberta Health Services Protocols
Upon registration, you will receive details for log on.