Calendar Posting Guidelines
The MAC Calendar is designed to ensure a one stop opportunity for all Residents and Visitors to see, explore, and participate in every event/activity available in Fort McMurray.
Events/Activities posted must meet St. Aidan’s Society Guidelines:
- St. Aidan’s Society reserves the right to refuse or delete any events without notification or explanation.
- Events/Activities must be open to the Public
- All events must be within the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
- No events will be posted that are discriminatory for example:
- Those that promote discrimination because of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation.
- Those that incite hatred or harm against groups or individuals.
- Those that display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Those that knowingly promote illegal, false or misleading information.
- All events will be posted free of charge at this time.
- Recurring events will be posted on sub category “Recurring Events” and not on the main calendar.
- Event Organizers are responsible for ensuring posted information is accurate.
- St. Aidan’s Society and Sponsors/Advertisers do not endorse the posted events. The Community Calendar is a vehicle to advertise Community events not an endorsement.
- St. Aidan’s Society and Sponsors/Advertisers will not be liable for any potential loss, damage, or injury related to the content, correct or incorrect on the website.