Why is being an entrepreneur so important ?
Entrepreneurs have been instrumental in spurring social change and improving the way people live and work. They help raise the standard of living for everyone by creating jobs and making products safer, less expensive, and more functional.
- Entrepreneurship Accelerates Economic Growth. …
- Entrepreneurship Promotes Innovation. …
- Entrepreneurship Can Promote Social Changes. …
- Entrepreneurship Promotes Research and Industrial Development
This workshop is designed to give you the tools you need to start and plan your own business.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to start a business
- Develop a business plan
- Seek financing for your business
- Operate your business
The session will take place from 10:00 am to 11:30 am.
To get the meeting link, please register for this event. Once registered, the meeting link will be emailed to you.
For more information, contact Community Futures Wood Buffalo at 780-791-0330 ext. 0 or via email at email@example.com.
Also, feel free to visit our website at https://woodbuffalo.albertacf.com/