Cost: Members from $131.25/Non Members from $288.75
- Tamarack Way, Fort McMurray, AB T9K 1A2, Canada
Light Matters conference in Fort McMurray includes an incredible trade show event, presentations on drones, video, mountain adventures (and misadventures), wedding and dramatic portraiture, fine art nudes and commercial. There literally is something for everyone at this conference. This is your chance to take in some excellent photography education from some industry leaders without needing to leave town – typically one of the biggest hurdles for attending.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Your camera and favourite lenses – this is a hands on opportunity!
- Flash/Trigger – Not necessary (There will be some to share) but some of the sessions will allow you to play with these
- Warm clothes & a tripod if you have one (If the northern lights give us a show we are going on an adventure)
- Any questions your struggling with – this is a community that shares to build each other up
- Party Clothes – The Gala is a semiformal event so dress up and be ready to have fun!
- A friend! – Also not necessary, you’ll definitely make some anyways, but if you’re doing a road trip it’s more fun that way
Friday, October 27 to Sunday, October 29
Tickets: Members from $131.25/Non Members from $288.75