RMWB Business Engagement Luncheon
- 10108 Manning Ave.
The Municipality invites members of the business community to attend an important luncheon to discuss proposed amendments to the Land Use Bylaw regarding signage and share your feedback on solid waste management.
This engagement is designed to fit your schedule, you can stay for as long or as little as you need.
What to expect:
- One-on-one discussion
- presentations and an opportunity for discussion amongst your peers and RMWB staff.
- Great food and networking!
Seating is limited, and registration is required. Please save a seat by clicking here.
Looking for more? At the luncheon subject matter experts will also be available to discuss:
- The Downtown Revitalization Incentives Program
- The Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan
- RMWB’s Public Engagement team is also ready to hear what matters most to you as a business owner!
Can’t make the luncheon? Join us on November 9 at 11 a.m. for virtual presentations on proposed changes to the Land Use Bylaw and solid waste management.
Register for the virtual meeting link by clicking here.
Visit rmwb.ca/participate to share your thoughts in the Land Use Bylaw forum and learn more about the Solid Waste Management Plan.